Surveys - Staff & Engagement
Our surveys gather information across a range of constructs that assess areas critical to an organisation's success, and that provide key insights into what it 'feels like to work around here'. The number and type of constructs can be customised to address specific needs, but typically include:
- Customer Focus
- Immediate manager satisfaction
- Job satisfaction
- Learning & development
- Organisational commitment
- Organisational satisfaction
- Performance culture
- Personal accountability
- Policies, procedures & systems
- Role clarity
- Role Satisfaction
- Senior management
- Team focus
- Values perspective
In addition, we are able to include a number of open response questions to allow the opportunity for more detailed comment. Examples of questions that we typically incorporate are:
- "What do you feel this organisation needs to start doing to improve?"
- "What do you feel this organisation needs to stop doing to improve?"
- "What do you feel this organisation needs to keep doing?"
Like to know more? CLICK HERE to preview Bramwell Solutions' Engagement Survey.
Bramwell Organisational Effectiveness Model
Our Bramwell Organisational Effectiveness Model provides an additional level of analysis of the survey results. Items from across several survey constructs are used to further assess your organisation's effectiveness in four key areas that are crucial to the development of a highly engaged workforce and successful organisation:
- Outstanding Leadership capability
- High Engagement levels of staff
- A strong focus and clear message about required Results
- Staff possessing the Capability needed to succeed.
Information is reported and analysed for your organisation as a whole and against the demographic variables selected in the planning phase of the survey process. Demographic analysis provides more comprehensive understanding of your organisation's dynamics. This facilitates the development of more targeted and specific strategies for organisational improvement.
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.