Training - Inspiring Leadership
Inspirational leadership to develop a highly engaged workforce
Being a highly skilled influencer, communicator and motivator are crucial elements of remarkable leadership.
Ineffective leadership is one of the primary causes of a disengaged workforce, low employee morale and unwanted employee turnover.
Motivate and drive outstanding performance
In-house programs delivered across a diverse range of organisations and locations. Including: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and remote and regional Australia.
Bramwell Solutions' program is underpinned by the concept of 'individualised consideration'. You will learn how to effectively engage and motivate individuals according to their capabilities and temperament, with consideration of the different situations and tasks they encounter.
Delivery: In-house programs across Australia.
Duration: 1 day in-house programs.
Participation will give you the skills to:
- Engage and connect authentically to build trust and grow levels of influence
- Harness employee talent, expertise and passion to drive superior outcomes
- Implement robust and consistent performance discussions specific to individual needs and abilities
- Act as a role model and champion of effective communication and positive team function
- Motivate outstanding performance by providing comprehensive, consistent and genuine constructive feedback and praise
- Engage employees across a diverse range of skills, abilities and backgrounds.
Concise, relevant, insightful and considered - is how Mark's impressive portfolio of satisfied clients describe his consulting services.
Mark is Masters Qualified in Psychology and highly experienced in delivering exceptional training outcomes.
All training is conducted by Mark, and courses are tailored specifically to achieve each client's identified goals.
Visit client testimonials to read how Bramwell Solutions has helped organisations achieve their learning and development objectives.
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.