Training - Recruitment & Selection
Equip your team with advanced recruitment skills
The cost of making poor recruitment decisions is high. It can result in a decline in productivity, lost business opportunities and damage your organisation's culture and morale. Many employers neglect to sharpen their recruitment processes, and are not equipped with the skills to make an objective choice between candidates.
Reduce your turnover by making correct recruitment decisions
In-house programs delivered across a diverse range of organisations and locations. Including: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and remote and regional Australia.
The ability to make correct recruitment decisions is a critical component of building highly successful teams and organisations. Mark has worked with countless organisations to enhance existing processes and provide recruitment teams with the tools and knowledge to improve their practices. Bramwell Solutions' recruitment and selection training provides you with the skills to make high quality recruitment decisions.
Delivery: In-house programs across Australia.
Duration: 1/2 day and 1 day in-house programs.
Participation will give you the skills to:
- Build awareness of how stereotypes and biases can impact decision-making
- Identify selection criteria that will reveal the candidate most likely to succeed in the role
- Efectively review applicant resumes to make quality short listing decisions
- Construct behavioural questions that focus on assessing a candidate's potential for role success
- Effectively challenge and probe candidate responses to gather detailed and meaningful data - to go beyond the rehearsed response
- Appreciate the role psychometric assessment has in a robust recruitment process
- Perform reference checks that are not a box ticking process - but instead gain valuable information that informs the decision-making process
- Implement a thorough, robust and defensible process that is replicable from candidate to candidate and from interviewer to interviewer
- Make selection decisions that are based on relevant candidate data.
Concise, relevant, insightful and considered - is how Mark's impressive portfolio of satisfied clients describe his consulting services.
Mark is Masters Qualified in Psychology and highly experienced in delivering exceptional training outcomes.
All training is conducted by Mark, and his courses are tailored specifically to achieve each client's identified goals.
Visit client testimonials to read how Bramwell Solutions has helped organisation achieve their learning and development objectives.
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.